Hello and welcome to Alex Noudelman’s website. Here, you will find more information about the founder of this website and his values and axioms.
Alex Noudelman and his wife are residents of King City, ON. Alex is an educator (OCT #536721) and enjoys empowering children to become honorable citizens of the 21st century. Over the years, he’s worked with students with behavioural exceptionalities, learning disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and students who are English Language Learners. He is also a Digital Marketing Executive at iRISEmedia, an award-winning, boutique firm in Toronto, ON.
After graduating from high school in June 2003, Alex Noudelman enrolled as a full-time student at York University, double majoring in History and Political Science. He graduated with an Honors B.A. in 2007. He continued his post graduate studies in Adolescent Education at D’Youville College in Buffalo, NY and became an Ontario Certified Teacher in January, 2009. He is certified to teach all divisions, from primary to senior, including Special Education, Dramatic Arts and History.
For the past 5 years, he’s worked as a supply teacher at Associated Hebrew Schools, Kamin Branch. In March, 2015, he moved to the public board – York Region District School Board – and is pursuing his dream of going into administration.
Alex Noudelman’s Values
- Quality: Quality is a priority for Alex. It means showing a helpful, friendly attitude, getting work done in a timely way, and doing it correctly. Efficiency is integral to quality.
- Passion: Every business and organization starts with a dream or passion and Alex is passionate about helping you achieve your goals and those dreams.
- Commitment: If Alex say he’s going to do something, he’ll do it. If for some reason the assigned task cannot be completed, he will communicate it to you and help you find someone who can.
- Creativity: The sky is the limit … what will we create today?
- Honesty: Alex strives to earn the trust of his customers through his ethics and professionalism. He longs to build long term relationships that promote mutual understanding and trust.
- Respect: Alex is respectful of the diversity of origins, beliefs, profiles and opinions as it is a reflection of society. Diversity is an asset that permits us to grow.
This fall, he will be starting his 8th year as a teacher and is looking forward to enriching the young minds as they face new challenges and adventures.
Feel free to contact Alex Noudelman at Anoudelman (at) hotmail (dot) com. All responses will be answered within 24 hours. No foul or derogatory language will be tolerated and all emails should be addressed with the utmost professionalism. Any threats will be reported to the appropriate authorities. IPs will also be blocked when deemed appropriate.
The content on this site belongs and is copyright to Alex Noudelman. Any unauthorized reproduction or repurposing of the content will be seized with a DMCA request. If you choose not to comply, any content you publish that gets removed with a DMCA will become property of Alex Noudelman.