Here are 26 rules all men should remember in life:
1. If you sweat a lot, wear an undershirt.
2. Never ask the same question twice.
3. If you don’t understand something, ask again and seldom assume things.
4. When on a date with a girl, it is you who should always pay for the dinner.
5. When the bartender asks, you should already know what you want to drink. If not, it’s a sign of indecisiveness.
6. Eating out alone has its perks. Find a place where you can sit at the bar. Do not opt for the lounge.
7. Value a handful of truly close friends over a hundred acquaintances.
8. Desserts are for women. Order it and pretend you do not mind that she is eating yours.
9. Date women outside your social circles. You will be surprised as to who you’ll meet.
10. Don’t ever say, “it is what it is.”
11. Put the toilet seat down after use. Once you’ve fallen in a toilet, you’ll understand why women ask you to put the seat down.
12. Do not lend money to your family. Give it.
13. Do not gossip.
14. On the bus and subway always give up your seat to the elderly, pregnant women, and mothers with their kids.
15. Give the woman beside your coat when she is cold.
16. Never talk about girls in front of your girlfriend or wife.
17. Always say please and thank you.
18. Say that “you understand” when a woman complains to you. Never object or interrupt her in the middle of speech.
19. Accept others for who they are. Never try to change them.
20. Be protective, but not too much.
21. Don’t date for sex. Girls adore guys who don’t only think about sex.
22. Walk your women home or to their car on your first date. It is a common courtesy.
23. Never underestimate the feelings a girl has for her boyfriend or husband.
24. Always give others complements, even if you don’t agree with their looks or opinions.
25. Protect yourself! Use common sense when dating and think twice before allowing yourself a romantic encounter on a whim.
26. Read Between the Lines when Dating Online! There’s always a lie or two out there.
About Alex Noudelman
Alex Noudelman is an educator, coach and Digital Marketing Manager with over 5 years of experience. Alex enjoys and strives to motivate others to better themselves professionally and on a personal note. Feel free to contact him if you have any questions or would like a specific topic covered.